Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by lechlukasz <l....@ringler.ch> on 2019/06/11 08:16:49 UTC

Re: Problems with Jetty Session Managemenent?

Hello,

Is it fixed in Karaf 4.2.6?
I can't find the issue in the release notes for pax web. What is the issue
number?

Best regards,
Lukasz Lech

Re: Problems with Jetty Session Managemenent?

Posted by lechlukasz <l....@ringler.ch>.
OK great, I've updated Karaf and tested, ans everything is fine

Re: Problems with Jetty Session Managemenent?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Correction: it's fixed ;)

Here's the fix I did:

https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXWEB-1197

Regards
JB

On 11/06/2019 10:16, lechlukasz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it fixed in Karaf 4.2.6?
> I can't find the issue in the release notes for pax web. What is the issue
> number?
>
> Best regards,
> Lukasz Lech

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Problems with Jetty Session Managemenent?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Lukasz,

I did a change but I don't think it's enough. I will create a Jira to
track this (at Karaf) and I will cut 4.2.7 soon.

Regards
JB

On 11/06/2019 10:16, lechlukasz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it fixed in Karaf 4.2.6?
> I can't find the issue in the release notes for pax web. What is the issue
> number?
>
> Best regards,
> Lukasz Lech

Jean-Baptiste Onofré