Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/08 21:04:29 UTC

Repeated Travis .Failures on .NET

A lot of PRs failing build because of .NET. The error I consistently see is:

127.43s$ curl https://packages.microsoft.com/keys/microsoft.asc | gpg
--dearmor > microsoft.gpg
curl: (7) Failed to connect to packages.microsoft.com port 443: Connection
timed out
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
The command "curl https://packages.microsoft.com/keys/microsoft.asc | gpg
--dearmor > microsoft.gpg" failed and exited with 2 during .

Anyone have an ideas as to what's going on there?

Re: Repeated Travis .Failures on .NET

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
nice - thanks for looking into that.

Posted by Florian Hockmann <fh...@florian-hockmann.de>.