Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by elangovan palani <el...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/11/04 21:01:42 UTC

Solr Cloud Management Tools

Hello.

Can someone suggest SolrCloud Management tool

I'm Looking to gather Collection/Docuements/Shares Metrics and also

to collect Data about the cluster usage on Mem,ReadWrites etc..

Thanks

Elan

Re: Solr Cloud Management Tools

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
SemaText products are usually a good place to start fine tuning your
requirements: http://sematext.com/index.html I believe they do trials
as well.

Regards,
   Alex.