Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Robert Kromkamp <r....@pagelink.nl> on 2006/11/23 10:00:11 UTC

There was no DataSourceFactory configured for the connection DATABASE

Hi All,

I've a question about the DataSourceFactory. The database connection are
set up correctly and executing queries works fine. But when I restart
the database server, Torque remembers the "old" database connections and
doesn't recognize a new database connection needs to be set up. The
Error which will occur:

"There was no DataSourceFactory configured for the connection DATABASE".
When I restart the webserver/applicationserver everything works fine
again. Do you have any ideas what will be the best why to handle this?
Is there a way to check if the current datasource connections are still
valid?

Thanks!

Robert

Re: There was no DataSourceFactory configured for the connection DATABASE

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
Robert Kromkamp wrote:
> "There was no DataSourceFactory configured for the connection DATABASE".
> When I restart the webserver/applicationserver everything works fine
> again. Do you have any ideas what will be the best why to handle this?
> Is there a way to check if the current datasource connections are still
> valid?
This is a feature of the dbcp-configuration. See the part on
initialization and configuration of the runtime in the Torque
documentation, section SharedPoolDataSource.

Bye, Thomas