Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/25 08:33:13 UTC

is it me locally or is openejb-core m2 pom broken?

Hi guys,

am I alone to get issues with openejb-core pom on repo1?

openjpa artifact doesn't have a version which make maven ignoring all
transitive deps...which globally breaks all project where openejb was
used for tests.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: is it me locally or is openejb-core m2 pom broken?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
thks Andy, my parent was corrupted!

Posted by Andy <an...@orprovision.com>.