Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Daniel Hertanu <da...@unixmob.com> on 2013/10/31 09:34:50 UTC

[SOLVED] Re: SSVM, CPVM not starting after Xen host reboot

I was able to fix it eventually:

- click on force reconnect
- immediately click on enter maintenance mode (in less than a minute the
host went to the maintenance mode)
- forgot the NFS SR on the host (not sure if actually required)
- destroyed the bond between NIC1 and NIC2 - that was the bond labeled
"guest"
- deleted the network called cloud_link_local_network
- recreate the bond
- manually added NFS SR and label it according to the name use by
CloudStack (I found it in the logs)
- added the host in CS
- SSVM and CPVM started fine and everything is back to normal

Daniel