Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2014/03/01 14:31:17 UTC

Re: Monthly Hangouts!

Releases & coho sound like great topics. I'd like to specifically:

1. Go through the process of looking at pull requests
2. Go through the process of a tools release

Also might be neat if everyone could share 1 or 2 bugs that they think are
important to fix.

RE: Monthly Hangouts!

Posted by "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com>.
Hi, I would also like to discuss the idea of adding more flexibility to plugin developers by introducing plugin level hooks/or custom scripts (as per " Proposal: hooks support for plugins" email).

Thx!
Sergey