Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Uli Mayring <ul...@denic.de> on 2000/11/02 23:21:21 UTC

Re: cocoon and soap

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Veronica Krichevsky wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I wonder if anyone has tried using the SOAP protocol with a Cocoon
> application? Or maybe even write a SOAP tag lib? It would be great if you
> could share your experience  (I did not find anything in the docs on this).

You can download my SOAP taglib from
http://ulim.cocoonhost.com/soap.tar.gz

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Softwareentwicklung

RE: cocoon and soap

Posted by Uli Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.
On Fri, 3 Nov 2000, Veronica Krichevsky wrote:

> That is exactly what we need! Thanks a lot for the extra info. Have you
> considered including this taglib in the installation package, along with
> esql.xsl?

It's up there for grabs, if one of the cocoon maintainers wants to include
it, they're free to do so :)

Ulrich

RE: cocoon and soap

Posted by Veronica Krichevsky <vk...@gte.com>.
That is exactly what we need! Thanks a lot for the extra info. Have you
considered including this taglib in the installation package, along with
esql.xsl?

Veronica

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.

RE: cocoon and soap