Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by "Zhu, Wen-Jun" <we...@esgyn.cn> on 2018/03/05 02:29:26 UTC

How to log in mxosrvr

Hi all,

As I do some debugging on mxosrvr in Trafodion, I'd like to output some info to log file for later analysis.

I haven't found how to log in existing code, but I guess there should be.

So my question is, is there logging in mxosrvr, how to use it, and where can I find the log file?

Regards,
Wenjun Zhu

答复: How to log in mxosrvr

Posted by "Zhu, Wen-Jun" <we...@esgyn.cn>.
Hi Song,

Thank you for your answer.

You can use function SendEventMsg(...) to write the log. Besides, you can modify the file $TRAF_HOME/conf/ log4cxx.trafodion.sql.config to configure mxosrvr log.

Best,
宋昊霖 (Haolin Song)

Esgyn China
上海易鲸捷信息技术有限公司