Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Suresh Ramkrishnaiah <sr...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/21 08:44:36 UTC

Getting Started

Hi,

   Could you guide me on how to get started on this project?  I want to
start building the source code on a VM.  What environment would you
recommend and where do I  start if I want to start contributing this
project?

Thanks,
Suresh

Re: Getting Started

Posted by Devaraj K <de...@apache.org>.
You can go through this page for details.
https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute

--

Thanks
Devaraj K