Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Michael Pearce <mi...@apache.org> on 2019/06/25 11:18:29 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache NMS 1.8.0 - Release Candidate 2

Hi All,

I have put together a re-spin after rc1 feedback for a Apache NMS API
release, please
check it and vote accordingly.

This release effectively updates the project to support .net standard 2.0.

Also includes some modernisation of the project that was needed to
make the release, updating for latest visual studio, generating new
docs using docsfx, and lastly, creating a nuget package, that once
approved, we can publish to nuget.

The files for rc2 can be grabbed
from:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-nms-api/1.8.0-rc2/

The JIRAs assigned are:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQNET-588

 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQNET-588>https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQNET-585

Regards,
Michael

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NMS 1.8.0 - Release Candidate 2 [Cancelled]

Posted by Michael Pearce <mi...@apache.org>.
I just spotted something, i made a mistake, i will have to make another.