Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by mofturos <va...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/01 18:02:47 UTC

spamassassin rule config

i'm kind of new with spamassassin .. i made a rule that should score the
inline gif images

full   MOFTUROS_GIF   /name=\"[a-z]{3,18}\.gif\"/
describe   MOFTUROS_GIF   email with gif
score   MOFTUROS_GIF   0.75

what should i do next? do i have to put this in a file test.cf or something
like that and place it in /etc/mail/spamassassin/ ?

can i get some instructions pls?

Re: spamassassin rule config

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 09:42:31AM -0800, mofturos wrote:
> should be ok if i just put this test in the local.cf ?

First, I'd send this type of question to the users list since it's not a
development-related question.

Second, yes, your local site configs go in /etc/mail/spamassassin, typically
in a file called local.cf.

Third, before you implement this rule, you'll want to take a look at the
MIMEheader plugin.  full rules should be avoided at all costs.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"`Eddies,' said Ford, `in the space-time continuum.'

 - Arthur failing in his first lesson of galactic physics
 in four years.

Re: spamassassin rule config

Posted by mofturos <va...@gmail.com>.