Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Till Westmann <ti...@westmann.org> on 2013/02/03 08:01:35 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache VXQuery Incubating 0.2 (RC1)

Hi Jochen,

we're always creating the RAT reports for our 3 subprojects core, cli, and xtest when generating the site using maven.
However, the published site is not generated from the source of the RC, so the reports on the site won't work to assess this release candidate.

So I've copied the site that was generated from the release candidate tag next to the release artifacts:
http://people.apache.org/~tillw/apache-vxquery-0.2-incubating-RC1/site/
The individual RAT reports are here:
http://people.apache.org/~tillw/apache-vxquery-0.2-incubating-RC1/site/vxquery-core/rat-report.html
http://people.apache.org/~tillw/apache-vxquery-0.2-incubating-RC1/site/vxquery-cli/rat-report.html
http://people.apache.org/~tillw/apache-vxquery-0.2-incubating-RC1/site/vxquery-xtest/rat-report.html

Is this what you are looking for?
Or should we choose another way to publish the RAT report?

Also, does the NOTICE file make sense the way it is?

Thanks,
Till

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@westmann.org>.
Hi Jochen,

is this ok?
Would you vote +1 on this release?
Or is there something we could/should do better?

Thanks,
Till

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache VXQuery Incubating 0.2 (RC1)

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@westmann.org>.
Hi,

the vote for Apache VXQuery Incubating 0.2 passes with

+1 (binding)
Vinayak Borkar [1]
Mike Carey [2]
Paul Fremantle (IPMC) [3]
Jochen Wiedmann (IPMC) [4]

+1 (non-binding)
Eldon Carman [5]

-1
none

Thanks for voting!

Till

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-vxquery-dev/201301.mbox/%3c510A037C.3090402@yahoo.com%3e
[2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-vxquery-dev/201301.mbox/%3c510A1AAD.7020800@ics.uci.edu%3e
[3] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-vxquery-dev/201301.mbox/%3cCAD-3cFwCRtRRD=ZVbs8d8_xPEiW-wYMs1DqC3STzw_VnyPmrnw@mail.gmail.com%3e
[4] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-vxquery-dev/201302.mbox/%3cCAF8HOZK=kGfmHJDQQ=qHYLC-yVPPwhvduMjzq3wVBVcQ9snJ6w@mail.gmail.com%3e
[5] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-vxquery-dev/201302.mbox/%3cCAO1XyR53+xyy-L896AqY61v8Ly8juT4BoMDqd1W11UB4Gey+zg@mail.gmail.com%3e

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache VXQuery Incubating 0.2 (RC1)

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.