Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by richard falconer <rf...@peopledoc.com> on 2005/08/03 10:00:39 UTC

constructor in a subclassed data object

Hi,

I've a data object which is defined as a java bean with a bunch of common
parameters that will be shared by 2 classes subclassing this one. The
problem is that when I create a constructor in the subclass the wsdl2java
generated class does not have the correct constructor - it seems to ignore
parameters  available in the superclass. It does recognise that its a
subclassed object but it doesn't create the correct constructor.

Any ideas?

thanks,
Richard