Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Rohnny Moland <rm...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/18 17:41:41 UTC

[Jetspeed-2] showing portlets without using the portlet selector

Hello,

How can I make my portlets visible in JS2 without first using the portlet
selector? I want them to be visible after starting the container and
deploying the war, just like the wars in the JS distribution. I can
see my portlets successfully inserted in portlet_definition table, but when
trying to show the psml file, I get "Failed to retrieve Portlet Definition
for ...".

BTW I am using svn head.

Thanks and regards,

Rohnny