Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/09 11:13:30 UTC

Servicemix features 4.4.x project deployment issue

Hi Team,

I noticed that we don't have  Servicemix features 4.4.x project deployment  on Apache Jenkins, only Servicemix features trunk project deployment is available, so we can't publish 4.4.3-SNAPSHOT nightly build artifacts to apache snapshot repo.

Could someone kindly set it up?

Thanks very much
Freeman
-------------
Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: http://weibo.com/u/1473905042

Re: Servicemix features 4.4.x project deployment issue

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Great,

thanks for the update Freeman.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Servicemix features 4.4.x project deployment issue

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guys,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks Gert,