Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sabitha Gopal Pandit <Sa...@Chordiant.com> on 2009/03/10 15:03:07 UTC

session logout not happening while clicking on tabs

Hi everyone,

We have a strange problem

Once Session expires proper logout doesn't not happen while clicking on
tabs created in jspx using <tr:panelTabbed> tags

This is very specifically for the tabs and everything works fine while
clicking on link or buttons etc

Any idea as to what is happening?

Any help is highly appreciated

Thanks,

Sabitha

session logout not happening while clicking on tabs

Problems with displaying Polish characters using Trinidad

Posted by Ravi Vijaykumar <Ra...@Chordiant.com>.
Hi Everyone,

We have a strange problem

In our application we have problems with displaying Polish characters.

Scenario is when we create a new user in our application with polish characters. Say for example first and last name as PIÓTRK and ŁĄSŻKIĘWIĆZIUŚ, once we change the scope to different Trinidad component and when we click back on the Trinidad tab where we entered name, Special characters would have turned to ?.

This is very specifically for the tabs.

We are facing this with Websphere stack alone and the same scenario works fine with Weblogic.

We have seen that there is an open issue on similar lines which is still not fixed:- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1073 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1073> .

Can you please let us know if there is any sort of work around this? This is very critical for us.

Any help is highly appreciated

Thanks,

Ravi

Problems with displaying Polish characters using Trinidad