Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/02 19:15:33 UTC

Re: 2.3.0 final?

Lets tag this week!

Re: 2.3.0 final?

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Just saw the commit go through in infra, should be up now.

Re: 2.3.0 final?

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.3.0 final?

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Re: 2.3.0 final?

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.3.0 final?

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
on it!

Re: 2.3.0 final?

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

Re: 2.3.0 final?

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.
Docs are done.

Re: 2.3.0 final?

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.3.0 final?

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

Re: 2.3.0 final?

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Re: 2.3.0 final?

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

Re: 2.3.0 final?

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
I'll set up the 2.3.0 tag issues in JIRA.