Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Scott Miller <sm...@vecna.com> on 2003/02/17 20:04:42 UTC

doSelectJoinAll

Hi, I am new to torque and was exploring using the doSelectJoinXXX methods.  I
noticed that while Torque creates doSelectJoinAllExceptXXX methods, it does
not create a doSelectJoinAll method.  Is there a reason for this?  After
looking at Peer.vm, I do not see any reason why it was not added.

If there is no reason for doSelectJoinAll to not be generated, I would be
happy to add it.  Am I correct in assuming I should modify the head of the db-
torque module?

Thanks,

Scott