Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by John Green <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/05 21:13:53 UTC

Ctakes-data-vis

Had to refresh my svn skills as its been years. As a result not much cleaning up got done Andy/Pei. The code is solid though and I sent four different ways to view the json up too; collapsable dendrogram is the most useful.

The script could easily be re written to iterate through a directory as its in the form of a simple class. Also, it should take command line args. Im out of time this weekend, even for the ten minutes that would take, but I can do both next weekend.

Let me know if its useful at all Andy or if you need tweaks on anything to make it useful for whatever demo u have in mind, id be happy to as time permits.

Hope to make more significant contributions to this wonderful project sometime in the next year,
Jg
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

Re: Ctakes-data-vis

Posted by vijay garla <vn...@gmail.com>.
I think one major issue with ctakes in a web server is thread safety.  I
know that LVG is not thread safe, and it isn't clear what the status is on
other components.

RE: Ctakes-data-vis

Posted by John Green <jo...@gmail.com>.

RE: Ctakes-data-vis