Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by 孙 岚 <su...@apache.org> on 2020/06/08 00:06:42 UTC

Congratulations to our newest committer Mikko Värri

Congratulations to Mikko Värri who is now an Apache Groovy committer:

https://projects.apache.org/committee.html?groovy
http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?unix=groovy

Mikko has been mostly working on the groovydoc, which is important to Groovy users and developers.

Keep on your great work, Mikko.

Cheers,
Daniel Sun

Re: Congratulations to our newest committer Mikko Värri

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com>.
👏👏🎉🎉

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com>.
👏👏🎉🎉

Posted by MG <mg...@arscreat.com>.
Hi Mikko,

also welcome from me & great that you are helping improve Groovy
documentation G-)

Cheers,
mg

Posted by Mikko Värri <mi...@varri.fi>.

Posted by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome!

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge
Apache Groovy committer

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/
Twitter: @glaforge <http://twitter.com/glaforge>

Re: Congratulations to our newest committer Mikko Värri

Posted by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Mikko!

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.