Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/28 18:46:02 UTC

FB does not create new SWF

After changing code I am saving a file. That triggers compile but it does
not overwrite the old swf file. How come?

Thanks

Re: FB does not create new SWF

Posted by jude <fl...@gmail.com>.
A few months ago I had the same thing happen to one of my larger projects
(. Other projects work fine. I don't know what caused it or how to fix it.
But running Project > Clean will create a new swf.

Re: FB does not create new SWF

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: FB does not create new SWF

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.