Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/08 23:58:40 UTC

[VOTE] preparing the release of archetypeng

Hello,

I would like to prepare the alpha-1 release of the archetypeng stuff.

Preparing that release will need to do these things:
1. move the current archetype code
(svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/archetype/trunk) to a branch
(.../branches/archetype-1.0.x)
2. move the current archetypeng
(svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/trunk/archetypeng) to to the
old archetype trunk

This vote is open for at least 72 hours

Regards,

Raphaël

Re: [VOTE] preparing the release of archetypeng

Posted by Mauro Talevi <ma...@aquilonia.org>.
+1

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
+1

Go for it, I'll help you make the profile to switch between 2.0.7 and
2.1 dependencies this weekend. We'll just make the 2.0.7 set the
default and I'll flip it to 2.1 as I need it myself.

On 8-Jan-08, at 2:58 PM, Raphaël Piéroni wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to prepare the alpha-1 release of the archetypeng stuff.
>
> Preparing that release will need to do these things:
> 1. move the current archetype code
> (svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/archetype/trunk) to a branch
> (.../branches/archetype-1.0.x)
> 2. move the current archetypeng
> (svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/trunk/archetypeng) to to the
> old archetype trunk
>
> This vote is open for at least 72 hours
>

> Regards,
>
> Raphaël

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

-- Shakespeare

Re: [VOTE] preparing the release of archetypeng

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1000, thanks Raphaël !

Jorg

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] preparing the release of archetypeng

Posted by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,
i did it for myself

Raphaël

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.

Posted by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

The moves occurred at revisions 611641 and 611642

Regards,

Raphaël

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.
+1

On Jan 8, 2008, at 5:58 PM, Raphaël Piéroni wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to prepare the alpha-1 release of the archetypeng stuff.
>
> Preparing that release will need to do these things:
> 1. move the current archetype code
> (svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/archetype/trunk) to a branch
> (.../branches/archetype-1.0.x)
> 2. move the current archetypeng
> (svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/trunk/archetypeng) to to the
> old archetype trunk
>
> This vote is open for at least 72 hours
>

> Regards,
>
> Raphaël

---
John Casey
Committer and PMC Member, Apache Maven
mail: jdcasey at commonjava dot org
blog: http://www.ejlife.net/blogs/john
rss: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ejlife/john

Re: [VOTE] preparing the release of archetypeng

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>.
+1