Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Charlie Toohey <ct...@pacbell.net> on 2002/07/12 03:48:04 UTC

Re: Manager App in 4.0

Hi,
I was looking thru the archives and see your suggestion below. I am also
using Apache/Tomcat. I added your configuration to my server.xml file. Now I
get the following exception in the apache_log file when starting up Apache to
install the web applications:

java.lang.SecurityException: Servlet of class
org.apache.catalina.servlets.ManagerServlet is privileged and cannot be
loaded by this web application

Did you ever get this ?

Thanks,
Charlie