Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2015/06/21 12:06:26 UTC

Content of the distribution

Dear all,

I have some questions concerning the distribution of Tamaya.

1. Should we include the mature extensions with their transitive
dependencies?
2. Should we include an aggregated JavaDoc for
    a) Java 7 API and Core
    b) Java 8 API and Core

WDYT?

Whrere are many ways to build good distribution. ;-) I am looking for
your thoughts.

Bye,

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Content of the distribution

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
Yes, thanks for the pointer...

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi John¨

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
Currently I try to build a aggregated JavaDoc for the Java 7 and Java 8
implementation. It seems to be a little bit tricky to teach Maven to
build such a think... ;-)

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.