Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Aline <al...@webcaster.fr> on 2002/07/18 16:57:58 UTC

debug mode

Hi,

Does anyone know how to disable the debug mode on windows when Xindice
starts?

Thanks
Aline

RE: debug mode

Posted by Aline <al...@webcaster.fr>.
> What do you mean by "debug mode"?
When I start xindice, a console is opened and all the exceptions appear in
it with the prompt DEBUG> before.
Is there a way to disable this or to redirect the messages because when an
exception is thrown, the computer ring.

Re: debug mode

Posted by Kimbro Staken <ks...@xmldatabases.org>.