Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Robert S. Thau" <rs...@ai.mit.edu> on 1995/08/02 23:12:51 UTC

So, where do we stand?

When I first released the scoreboard stuff, I got a few bug reports
which were fixed in about a week; after that, at least a few sites
have been using it without problems for some time, and until today, at
least, it was looking pretty stable.

Now, some things about it clearly need to be cleaned up --- but at the
same time, we are trying to get a release out.  So, where do we stand?
In particular, how do people feel about releasing 0.8.6 as is, and how
many want it to wait until the scoreboard cleanup (which would
probably take another few days at least, assuming we trust the new
code to work right off the bat)?

rst