Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by "mark_yang@trend.com.tw" <ma...@trend.com.tw> on 2016/01/02 09:53:24 UTC

Hello

Hi All,

This is Mark Yang from Trend Micro.

I would like to contribute my effort on Apache Ignite project and appreciate if I could join with you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you,

Mark

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE

RE: Hello

Posted by "mark_yang@trend.com.tw" <ma...@trend.com.tw>.
Hi Dmitriy and Evans,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Yes, I will let you know when I am ready.

Thank you and happy new year !!!

Mark

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Hi Mark,