Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "K.C. Baltz" <kc...@lollimail.com> on 2003/04/21 18:56:10 UTC

Servlet.destroy not called

I'm using Tomcat 4.1 and Struts 1.1  and having trouble cleaning up my
webapp because Servlet.destroy doesn't appear to be called.   I have
extended ActionServlet and overriden destroy(), but as far as I can
tell, it is never called.  I'm expecting it to be called when I reload
the webapp as well as when I shutdown Tomcat.  Is there anything that
would prevent it from being called?  I'm printing messages to stdout and
stderr as a means of detecting the call.

K.C.