Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org> on 2023/06/26 06:09:37 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Pulsar 2.11.2 release

Hello, community:
   It has been more than 2 months since the release of 2.11.1. During this
period, we have more than 80 fixes.
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/compare/v2.11.1...branch-2.11
   I suggest releasing  2.11.2. If you have no comments, I will check the
existing PR that needs to cherry-pick to the 2.11 branch.
   If you have a PR that needs to cherry-pick, please leave a message here.

Regards
Jiwei Guo (Tboy)

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Pulsar 2.11.2 release

Posted by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org>.
Thanks.  I will start the release this week

Regards
Jiwei Guo (Tboy)

Posted by Hang Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
+1