Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/05 07:42:43 UTC

Apache Camel 3.7.5 release

Hi

I think it's time we cut a new patch release for the 3.7.x

I am updating to latest spring boot and other dependencies that this
release uses

When this is done then the branches should be ready for cutting the release.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Apache Camel 3.7.5 release

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Claus,

The branch looks good, I am starting to cut the release candidate now.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: Apache Camel 3.7.5 release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.