Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@apache.org> on 2012/10/23 12:24:32 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.4.1 (rc1)

Hi,

We have just prepared a 2.4.1 release and we are now looking for
approval of the PMC to publish the release.
More info on release requirements can be found here:
http://www.apache.org/dev/release#approving-a-release

These are the major changes from our previous 2.4.0 release:

        A lot of updates to the JSF2 module
        Miscellaneous small improvements such as new overloads and
improved JavaDoc

Changelog: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.4.1-rc1/CHANGELOG.txt?view=co

Subversion tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.4.1-rc1

Maven staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheempire-db-158/

Distribution files are located here
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/

Rat report for the tag is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/rat.txt

Vote open for 72 hours.

    [ ] +1
    [ ] +0
    [ ] -1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.4.1 (rc1)

Posted by Dimitar Simeonov <di...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Cheers,
Dimitar

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.4.1 (rc1)

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@apache.org>.
+1

Cheers,
Francis

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
Ok, seems we kept it for the past top-level releases as well... I'll
remove it and I'll prepare a new release.

Thanks for checking Benson!

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.