Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Bert Huijben <rh...@sharpsvn.net> on 2009/02/05 22:01:39 UTC

RE: svn commit: r35612 - in trunk: build/generator subversion/bindings/ctypes-python subversion/bindings/swig/python/libsvn_swig_py subversion/tests/cmdline tools/client-side tools/hook-scripts/mailer

Not really relevant to your change but:

Why don't we use the python uuid class here? (Introduced in 2.5, but fixes a
lot of ###-s in the code)

	Bert

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=1109280