Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by fr...@gmail.com on 2022/11/22 10:39:40 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache DataLab (incubating) 2.6.0

Hello Incubator Community,

The Apache DataLab community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
Apache DataLab (incubating) version 2.6.0. We now kindly request the
Incubator PMC members review and vote in this release.

DataLab is a platform for creating self-service, exploratory data science
environments in the cloud using best-of-breed data science tools. DataLab
includes a self-service web console, used to create and manage exploratory
environments. It allows teams to spin up analytical environments with just a
single click of a mouse. Once established, the environment can be managed by
an analytical team itself, leveraging simple and easy-to-use web-based
interface.

DataLab community vote thread:

 https://lists.apache.org/thread/dyz4b5dwr995o632yr630c3d4v0tco3q

Vote result thread:

 https://lists.apache.org/thread/7yz825y1ys2sqfsdbk2v0tkcg56rl8oh

The release candidate:

 https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/datalab/2.6.0/

Git tag for the release:

 https://github.com/apache/incubator-datalab/tree/2.6.0

Release notes:

 https://github.com/apache/incubator-datalab/blob/v2.6.0/RELEASE_NOTES.md

The artifacts signed with PGP key CDEDB0F011390548, corresponding to
frolovleon@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com> .

KEYS file is available here:
https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/datalab/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,

The Apache DataLab (Incubating) Team

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DataLab (incubating) 2.6.0

Posted by li gang <lg...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)
I checked
- Files have the word incubating in their name.
- Good signature from <fr...@gmail.com>,suggest use the apache email
next release.
- Checksum is correct by executing `shasum -a 512
apache-datalab-2.6.0-incubating.tar.gz` and comparing with the sha512 file.
- DISCLAIMER,LICENSE and NOTICE files exist.
- LICENSE looks good.
- Files have license header if necessary.

<fr...@gmail.com> 于2022年11月22日周二 18:40写道:

--

------------------------------
Best Regards

DolphinScheduler PMC
Gang Li 李岗

lgcareer@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DataLab (incubating) 2.6.0

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

+1 (binding, carrying over my vote)

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by kezhenxu94 <ke...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

I've checked

- Checksum is correct.
- tarball is signed by <fr...@gmail.com>
- LICENSE, NOTICE and DISCLAIMER exist.
- Source files have license header where needed.
- Git tag is OK.