Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/13 05:32:32 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Python API(PyFlink) 1.9.2 released

Hi everyone,

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink Python API(PyFlink) 1.9.2, which is the first release to PyPI for the
Apache Flink Python API 1.9 series.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for
distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming
applications.

The release is available for download at:

https://pypi.org/project/apache-flink/1.9.2/#files

Or installed using pip command:

pip install apache-flink==1.9.2

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
helped to verify this release and made this release possible!

Best,
Jincheng

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Python API(PyFlink) 1.9.2 released

Posted by Chad Dombrova <ch...@gmail.com>.
It’s an interesting idea to use the Beam SDK to execute PyFlink (i.e.
non-Beam) UDFs.
Thanks for the info.

Posted by Chad Dombrova <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chad Dombrova <ch...@gmail.com>.