Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Shamil <sh...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/10 14:42:41 UTC

Hello World applet

I posted the same question in this forum yestoday ... and it did work (i
hope i was not dreaming at that time, coz it was really late)..

This is what i was asked to do ..

Create a quickstart wicket project  and add an applet. the applet can be
found here<http://journals.ecs.soton.ac.uk/java/tutorial/getStarted/applet/index.html>
..
then in the html file i coded with

<APPLET CODE="HelloWorld.class" WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=25>
</APPLET>

tag.. and i added the HelloWorld.class file to webapp folder... and
ranned the application ...

i am soo sure i saw the applet display on the browser .. but today , i
deleted the project , and tried to create a similar one from scratch
.. this time it didnt work..

can some one tell me if i had missed any step here.... or guide me ..

and i appologise for sending a similar question to the forum :(