Posted to pylucene-dev@lucene.apache.org by Julian Maibaum <j....@semantics.de> on 2010/06/02 14:25:40 UTC

Release-schedule JCC 2.6.0

Hi Andi,

after the great work on integrating different JCC-wrapped packages with the --shared and --import flags, it would be really cool to see these features being officially released in JCC 2.6.0 as well.
Since we rely on official releases for our production environment and are eager to apply the new technological possibilities, I would like to know when JCC 2.6.0 is due to arrive.

Thank you and all the best,

Julian Maibaum

Re: Release-schedule JCC 2.6.0

Posted by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 2 Jun 2010, Julian Maibaum wrote:

> after the great work on integrating different JCC-wrapped packages with the
> --shared and --import flags, it would be really cool to see these features
> being officially released in JCC 2.6.0 as well.
> Since we rely on official releases for our production environment and are
> eager to apply the new technological possibilities, I would like to know when
> JCC 2.6.0 is due to arrive.

I expect the next Lucene 2.9.3/3.0.2 releases to happen shortly, this month.
PyLucene releases typically follow within a few days thereafter and include
the latest JCC.

Andi..