Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/18 15:38:59 UTC

UDDI user interfaces

Does anyone know of foss user interfaces for UDDI in general or jUDDI?
No offense to the juddi devs, but the user interface is a bit lacking
in compared to commerical offerings from hp/systinet and microsoft.

Re: UDDI user interfaces

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.
The attached was a subset of the thesis, published to Security and
Communication Networks, Vol. 4, N. 8, p. 871-887, 2011, although it
was written in the fall in 2009.

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 3:05 PM, Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah that is the one; although that's not webbased I now realize.
> Someone also contributed this:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/juddi/extras/browser/
>
> but again it's only UDDIv2.
>
> --Kurt
>

> On 2/18/13 2:54 PM, Alex O'Ree wrote:
>>
>> Is this the one you're referring to?
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/uddibrowser/

>>> There used to be a uddibrowser, but that was never upgraded passed
>>> UDDIv2.
>>>
>>> We started a portlet based UI, but have not have had that much response
>>> or
>>> contributions. We'd welcome additional contributions on it. The GWT setup

Re: UDDI user interfaces

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.

Re: UDDI user interfaces

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.