Posted to user@hive.apache.org by sri sowj <sr...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/14 18:59:18 UTC

simple jason file analysing in Hive-0.14 using serde

Hi All,

I am trying to execute hive commands on json file using
jsonserde's,but I am always getting null values ,but not actual data.
I have used serde's provided in
"code.google.com/p/hive-json-serde/downloads/list" link. I have tried
multiple ways but all of the attempts were not successful. Please can
some one help me with the exact steps to be followed and serde's to be
used in order to work with json files in apache hive latest version
(0.14)

BR,
San

Re: simple jason file analysing in Hive-0.14 using serde

Posted by Artem Ervits <ar...@gmail.com>.
Try this https://github.com/dbist/workshops/tree/master/hive/JSON