Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/01 11:02:28 UTC

Re: Bean Invoker, Proxy, EasyBeans EJB Remote Home proxy for remote calls

Hi Ryan

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 9:19 PM, Ryan Zoerner <ry...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sergey,
>
>>>The fact you have seen EJB-related annotations being associated with a
>>>given CRI instance in debugger simply confirms the fact JVM retains
>>>them. But the sole responsibility of CRI is to model a JAX-RS root
>>>resource or subresource. It can not deal with with how a given
>>>resource is provided (via EJB, or something else)
>
> I converted this feature of the resourceProvider to annotation-based
> recognition, using methods of 'Class'.
>
> I think that this equates to the class-scanning feature that you had
> recommended.
>
> Because the EasyBeans StatelessSessionBean seems to be the only one produced
> by the invoker factory, it seemed good to decide between the four that are
> possible. At the same time, the presence of an EJB Lifecycle is also
> verified for the class's annotations.
>
> Because there are separate factories for each lifecycle, one of them has to
> be decided upon somehow and the jonas-easybeans-cxf code does not seem to do
> so.
>
> here are the links:
>
> http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~zoerner/downloads/dev/samples/EJB/EJBResourceProvider.java

This actually looks right. It does. Some modifications may be needed -
but it appears it can be used right now
to get a basic jax-rs demo you were working with earlier on run in
Jonas/EasyBeans.

The main issue is how to do it. Which bring me back to the same idea
that you need to understand how CXF JAX-WS has been integrated there.
Having EJBResourceProvider is a big step forward, but the real issue
now is how to get EasyBeans/Jonas to start/create CXF JAX-RS EJB
endpoint - IMHO the answer is in the CXF JAX-WS integration package...

thanks, Sergey

Posted by Ryan Zoerner <ry...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.

Ryan Zoerner

Posted by Florent BENOIT <Fl...@ow2.org>.
    Hi,

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ryan

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Application Integration Division of Talend
http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com

Re: Bean Invoker, Proxy, EasyBeans EJB Remote Home proxy for remote calls

Posted by Ryan Zoerner <ry...@gmail.com>.
Correction, I found it searching for which class instantiates
CXFEJBWebserviceEndpoint,
which class instantiates that, etc.

Ryan

Re: Bean Invoker, Proxy, EasyBeans EJB Remote Home proxy for remote calls