Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by pieter <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/05 22:52:44 UTC

Groovy tests failing

Hi,

I am executing the GroovyProcessStandardSuite for the first time and
there are 2 failing tests.

GroovyStoreTest.get_g_VX1X_storeXaX_byXnameX_out_storeXaX_byXnameX_name_capXaX
GroovyRepeatTest.get_g_VX1X_repeatXoutX_untilXoutE_count_isX0XX_name

Both are failing because of the string interpolation,

"g.V(${v1Id})....."

in sqlg's case ${v1id} returns a string that is invalid groovy,

"g.V(PUBLIC.person:::0)...."

If it is wrapped in single quotes then all is fine.

Shall I just opt out of the test, or should the test be smarter as it is
assuming a numeric id?

Thanks
Pieter

Re: Groovy tests failing