Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Darryl Pogue <da...@dpogue.ca> on 2018/11/01 19:10:46 UTC

[DISCUSS] cordova-common v3.0.0 release

I believe everything we hoped to merge into cordova-common for the next
major is merged, and we are ready to take the first step[1] towards getting
that released.

Most importantly, this is a necessary step to getting the rest of the
repositories running their tests against cordova-common@3 to uncover any
further issues to be fixed.

Does anyone have any reason to oppose starting a release? I know there are
a lot of wishlist items that aren't finished and didn't get merged, but
that shouldn't be a reason to block the release unless you know for sure
that those changes are required.

If there are no objections, I will start the release process on Saturday
and post to the list for voting.

~Darryl

[1] https://github.com/apache/cordova/issues/10