Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org> on 2005/03/18 15:58:16 UTC

multivalue field working both directions

Hi all

After a lot of debugging I've fixed the multi-value binding working both
directions (for Collection types, array types aren't there so far).

It is done by the use of a org.apache.commons.jxpath.AbstractFactory
implementation in the org.apache.cocoon.forms.binding.MultiValueJXPathBinding
class.

If nobody objects I'll commit it to the HEAD (2.2)

--
Giacomo Pati

Re: multivalue field working both directions

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> Hi all
>
> After a lot of debugging I've fixed the multi-value binding working both
> directions (for Collection types, array types aren't there so far).
>
> It is done by the use of a org.apache.commons.jxpath.AbstractFactory
> implementation in the
> org.apache.cocoon.forms.binding.MultiValueJXPathBinding
> class.
>
> If nobody objects I'll commit it to the HEAD (2.2)

+1.

Welcome back to Cocoon development, Giacomo!

Sylvain