Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Eknath Kadam <ek...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/06 07:26:28 UTC

Re: Created: (JCR-585) Create jackrabbit-api(.jar) and the respective jackrabbit-rmi extensions

Tobias Bocanegra (JIRA <jira <at> apache.org> writes:

> create a jackrabbit api and the respective rmi extension.

Thanks for considering this feature.
I have a question how can I track progress of this feature.
How would I know when this feature developement is completed ?

Thanks,
Eknath

Re: Created: (JCR-585) Create jackrabbit-api(.jar) and the respective jackrabbit-rmi extensions

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <to...@day.com>.
you can create a jira account and then 'watch' the issues.
regards, toby

On 10/6/06, Eknath Kadam <ek...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Tobias Bocanegra (JIRA <jira <at> apache.org> writes:
>

> > create a jackrabbit api and the respective rmi extension.
> >

> Thanks for considering this feature.
> I have a question how can I track progress of this feature.
> How would I know when this feature developement is completed ?
>
> Thanks,
> Eknath

T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97