Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2006/01/12 12:29:01 UTC

Re: WSDL generated by JAVA2WSDL can not be parsed by WebLogic and Websphere

Hi Yong ;

As I can see it has generated a invalid wsdl  (I mean when you use
Java2WSDL) , please create a JIRA and if possible please attach java
class as well.

Thanks
Deepal

Re: WSDL generated by JAVA2WSDL can not be parsed by WebLogic and Websphere

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Please add a note to the JIRA -- Java2WSDL continues to erroneously
generate a namespace attribute in document bindings. e.g.,

      <soap:body use="literal" namespace="http://dog2.com"/>

should be

      <soap:body use="literal" />

Anne