Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by heng du <du...@apache.org> on 2021/08/30 02:57:08 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer involved, welcome Xiaofeng Jiang

Hi,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache RocketMQ has invited
Xiaofeng Jiang to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity.

Yours,
Apache RocketMQ PMC

Re:[ANNOUNCE] New committer involved, welcome Xiaofeng Jiang

Posted by caigy <cs...@163.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by 周波 <zh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats.

蒋晓峰 <th...@gmail.com> 于2021年8月30日周一 上午11:56写道:

Posted by 蒋晓峰 <th...@gmail.com>.

回复: [ANNOUNCE] New committer involved, welcome Xiaofeng Jiang

Posted by Amber Liu <lt...@gmail.com>.
Congrats.

heng du <du...@apache.org> 于2021年8月30日周一 上午10:57写道: