Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2009/08/24 00:20:58 UTC

Re: Repository timeouts.

Is the timeout not working, or is the 2 seconds still too long?

What you've done is probably correct for now. In Archiva 1.2, there is
a "take remote repository offline" setting that you could use instead
that makes what you've done easier. You might consider upgrading - it
should be straightforward.

- Brett

Re: Repository timeouts.

Posted by Michael Delaney <md...@upromise.com>.
Brett,

Setting the timeout to two seconds add a few minutes to the build time,
which we're trying to avoid. From what we can tell the timeout is
working just fine.