Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jonathan Villa <ap...@ftbwebsolutions.com> on 2002/11/13 19:53:44 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache/Tomcat

I just need to know if the following is feasible before I can begin to
plan it out it.

Domain = http://mydomain.com

mydomain.com is just a php/mysql site.

subdomain.mydomain.com would point to another site (intranet) used only
for the company's project managers, It would be developed using
Java/Struts and running on Tomcat on the same machine as mydomain.com,
just a different directory.

There would be no interaction with the subdomain/topdomain. The machine
is running RedHat Linux 8.0 and is a P4 2.0 GHz with 512MB RAM

Would there be any security/performance issues?

Jonathan Villa
Application Developer
IS Design & Development
www.isdesigndev.com