Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/12 17:25:35 UTC

Re: Road Map

Hello,

Actually, we are discussing the next release in dev@ but it's not decided
anything yet. I, however, also think it's been a very long time since we
release the latest version.

> Is it planned to set Angular application as the default UI?
AFAIK, we, strongly, change the default UI for angular UI but haven't
tested it well yet. I appreciate it if you test it.
> Is it planned to migrate Zeppelin from Java 8 to 11?
Some PRs are trying to upgrade JDK to 11.

- https://lists.apache.org/thread/bkwx768lo570os1p222z405nllmbthrl
- https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/4497

Hope this helps,
JL