Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org> on 2011/04/01 12:15:07 UTC

Re: James Server M3 release ?

Hi,

I think Norman resolved JAMES-1202 (inconsistent stat,uidl, list on
pop3) and IMAP-265 (mem leak) are resolved.
I'm now working on JAMES-1219 (server documentation) and JAMES-1218 (vut
to rrt).

Before server 3.0-M3, we need to release:
- protocols 1.4
- imap 0.2-M2
- mailbox 0.2-M2

Are there any other JIRA we should care about before those releases?
Btw, I will also open separate JIRAs for the different web site projects
(a bit overkill, but allows to better follow/close the jobs).

Tks,
- Eric

Re: James Server M3 release ?

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I've committed imap, mailbox, server, project web pages to prepare
server 3.0-M3.

If you like, you can 'mvn site' and review.

There are still some images to update and around 8 pages about 'config'
that must still be written.

I will work on this tedious part next week (documenting each attributes
of the xml config files on website, assuming we are more or less stable
on config side), but if you want to contribute 1 or 2 pages, free slots
are available :)

For the rest, what are the JIRA we should concentrate upon?
JAMES-1202 is fixed, IMAP-265 is still marked Unresolved.
Is IMAP-265 blocking in trunk or can we release with with a workaround?
Are there any other blocking JIRA?

Tks,
- Eric

Re: James Server M3 release ?

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Eric Charles <er...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think Norman resolved JAMES-1202 (inconsistent stat,uidl, list on pop3)
> and IMAP-265 (mem leak) are resolved.
> I'm now working on JAMES-1219 (server documentation) and JAMES-1218 (vut to
> rrt).

:-)